Teletubby Pwnage! Teletubby Pwnage!

It's okay.

The blood need some work, and it wouldn't matter if it was voiced. Otherwise, good job. Nice idea :P

Two Random Shorts Two Random Shorts

Pretty bad.

No offense, it's just the voices. The art is good. However the voices need improving, probably since it's just a bit high pitch.

R.I.P. Fran├žois Sterchele R.I.P. Fran├žois Sterchele

I would give worse but...

Considering someone important to many people died, you put effort into it even if it was only simple.

Obie episode 12 Obie episode 12

Good animation however...

The graphics could be better and it's a awesome flash considering you're thirteen I'm not going to be too harsh.

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

Great movie.

Your series is probably the best series I have seen in a long time. Anyway I tried decoding more and saw you are a genious

Bobert-Rob responds:

Ah, yeah, I think I see it now. Crazy kids and your secret messages. Thanks for the compliment!

STFU IDIOT STFU IDIOT

I lol'd

Lol, you've been banned from posting on the BBS :P

I haven't seen this style before

Spinister responds:

From now on whenever I get banned from shitting up the BBS with threads about my gender being female or whatever I'll submit another shitty loop YOU HEAR ME FAGGOT MODS STOP BANNING ME//

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

Make another one or else...

...I'll set a bomb on london, AGAIN! :P,

Remember me?

Well, I have to say I enjoyed this alot, and if you don't remember me, remember NeonDude666 that is me, anyway going back onto subject you should carry on, yeah I know it ends, but it doesn't have to!

RupeeClock responds:

I'm not making another, I don't remember you, reviews are for making comments not demands.

Crackers 3!! Crackers 3!!

Lol

I lol'd alot, nice flash.

And the reason its stayed on NG is it because its funny.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 21 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 21

You Could Improve A Bit

Im not trying to say anything bad but another thing you could do is have more animation like hitler waving the flag.
But otherwise your series is getting far!
I Just love it even though i havnt seen all so far

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

No animation

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 16 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 16

Wow

Woah this looks good so far i just cant wait for episode 17,
this is horendous(ly fun)what will you do after?and im wondering will the music ever change because it is starting to get annoying(a bit)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

The music remains the same throughout. It only changes in the special episodes.